What is Google Ads?
Google Adwords is the service that is provided by Google for advertising. So people doing the business search for the option to place ads in Google, this is how advertising network forms. How do this work? When you are the business person you set a budget for everything so this is what Google does too. It allows you to set a budget for it and you have to pay only when people will click ads. This service mainly focussed keywords because it works according to keywords. So if you are a business person and are using Google Adwords then you need to create such ads that have the keywords about what people can search while using Google. If you need to use such keywords in Google Adwords that people search for frequently in search engines.
So, it is all about that the keywords are written then there are chances of your ad has to be seen by most of the peoples. As the keyword which is searched have chances of being shown so if you have the keyword of it than it will show your ad. We all must see how ads look like an ad shows up and the heading found at the right side or it can be seen above search results of Google. And your ad has the link of your website so if anyone is clicking on the ads then they will directly reach to your website. As Google Adwords courses are in high demand, learn from the best trainers from the best Digital Marketing Course in Delhi, get paid internships and start working as a freelancer.
Types of Keywords in Google Adwords
- A match known as broad match reaches to most of the people. So, whenever they search for the keyword matching to your keyword and then shows your ad to them.
- Then comes phrase match it shows your ad when the exact phrase searched then they can see your ads.
- Then is the option as an exact match so here people searching for exact phrase matching to your phrase then they can see the Google Adwords.
Now we know about Google Adwords now we need to that how can we generate leads from it?
We all are searching for ways to get more and more leads. So we are searching for how can we get more leads using Google Ads. So let’s have a look at them:
- The first thing you need to do is analyze the Google Adwords of your competitors. As we all know there are competitors no matter what the field is you will find competitors over there, everywhere. So if you see that your competitor is ranking in top. Then you need to analyze their secret as it is going to be of great help. You can see what they are working on so that they are ranking. And then you can also spy on your competitors there are also options where you can spy on their Google Adwords and keywords.
- They are mobile phones we all know the value and how much people use mobile phones. Most of the search made through mobile phones. So you need to make sure that you applied in every field for it and need to make the setting. So that the Google Adwords can be seen in mobile phones also. It is easier to convert the peoples into customer those are searching from mobile phones.
- You can use LinkedIn also to create leads it has been the marketing platform too. It is easy to market here as you have big targets over here and you have more people to target. You must know that LinkedIn has been also the part of the Google display network. So we can see that social networking sites make works easier.
So we read some hacks of Google Adwords and came to the conclusion. If you don’t have a good landing page then all your investment will go waste. So you need to see and keep an eye on the landing page if you want to make the website work. To expertise in the Google Adwords field, all you have to do is enroll yourself in a WAMP Institute and it is one of the best Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi.